[section type=”Single-Column-Panel” background=”white”]
We are not actively hiring at the moment, please check back often to see when openings are posted!
Questions? Email Katie Wing, Director of People and Culture: email@example.com
At the ICA Group, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that in order to build a new economy where working people lead and own democratic workplaces, leaders in cooperative development must reflect the communities they serve. We support equitable opportunities for all people and we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, people of color, women, individuals from the LGBTQIAA+ community, and others who identify as a part of historically marginalized communities to apply for open positions at ICA.
At the ICA Group, our core values serve as a compass that guides our decision making, navigation through challenges, and relationships with clients and partners:
- Equity – We believe that all people deserve respect, access to opportunities, and have the right to live fulfilling lives. We work to shift the dominant power dynamics in our society to build a future that is equitable for all people.
- Democratic Ownership – We believe that all working people deserve a voice in the governance of their organizations and the opportunity to build assets. We build democratic, worker owned businesses where workers share wealth, responsibility, and agency.
- Entrepreneurship – We embrace new ideas and opportunities to create innovative business solutions. We strive to create transformative change by testing bold ideas in uncharted territories.
- Transformation – We believe that large-scale reinvention of our economy is required for achieving a more equitable society. We pursue bold actions that advance people, ideas, and organizations.
- Empathy – We believe in the power of listening, viewing the world through the eyes of our partners, and centering the experiences of workers in the decisions that impact them. We value building deep, trusting partnerships with people and organizations.
- Integrity – We believe in setting high standards for honest and ethical conduct in all aspects of our work. We act with respect and create a foundation of trust with our clients and partners.
- Excellence – We believe that in order to solve big problems, we must approach our work with thoroughness, rigor, and a commitment to excellence. We set and achieve ambitious goals and develop creative approaches to every complex problem we encounter.